Incarnated elementals generally have the following characteristics. Remember however that you might not have all of them. If you feel drawn to being from this realm but are not fully identifying, you may be from a hybrid realm.
* Your physical appearance is similar to that of your elemental realm, e.g. people might call you 'pixie-like' or you may have a fey-like appearance.
* You have reddish hair (e.g. red, auburn, strawberry blonde)
* You have a Celtic heritage or appearance
* You don't like or abide by rules
* You are fun-loving, a practical joker, and/or have mischief in your eyes!
* You may have addictions (not necessarily the drug or alcohlic kind, this could mean anything from shopping to partying, although food addictions usually relate more to incarnated angels)
* You have a fiery and/or passionate personality
* You may also feel connected to the realm of the Wise Ones
* You are passionate about the environment and may feel anger towards the human race for hurting the planet
* You prefer the company of plants and animals to humans
* You are creative and like to entertain
* You may exhibit flirtatious or promiscuous traits in relationships
* You may be accused of being immature, bratty, stubborn or non-committal (the sort of traits you would find in elves, pixies, faeries etc!)
* You need time alone in nature
* You like to party, but prefer to be left alone afterwards
* You may be in a 'helping' profession but because you have a 'calling' for it rather than wanting to do it
* You may be a clown when comfortable with your group, but can also be shy and sensitive to disapproval
* You are optimistic
* You are physically healthy
* You are sensitive to chemicals such as airborne particles, pesticides etc and may have had asthma as a child
* You may suffer from depression
* You are drawn to a particular element of nature - for example you have to live by the sea, or you have to live in the mountains, etc
TYPES OF ELEMENTALS:
* Incarnated animals
* Incarnated crystals
Many people who read about Earth Angels identify with more than one realm, and are unsure as to which they belong to. If you identify with elementals and also another realm, or if you feel you are drawn to the elemental realm but don't quite fit somehow, you could be one of a hybrid realm. The hybrid realms relevant to elementals are:
* Leprechauns (half elemental, half wise-one)
* Merfolk (mer-elemental) - the realm of the merfolk also have the following sub-realms:
* Merangels (half elemental, half angel)
* Merfaeries (elemental)
* Star-Mers (half elemental, half Starperson)
* Mystic-Mers (half mer-elemental, half wise-one)
* Incarnated dolphins
* Incarnated whales
And of course, there may be other realms as yet undiscovered too!
A WORD ABOUT WINGS
Many incarnated angels and elementals have 'wings' (in the etheric sense, not in the physical sense) which can often be seen by a clairvoyant. This is another way to determine whether you are an incarnated angel or elemental - angels will have feathery angelic wings, while elementals will have gossamer, butterfly or dragonfly wings. You could ask a clairviyant to 'see' your wings or try to sense them yourself. What do they 'feel' like?
I'll be posting issues regarding elementals shortly in the forum but if you feel you belong to this realm please feel free to start discussions yourselves! There will be more on the hybrid realms in the blog soon. Faery blessings!