I also sell these cute cell phone holders. Especially nice for all you fellow fairy lovers out there. This works as a cell phone or an mp3 holder.
All you would have to do is use those adhesive-backed velcro tabs and attatch to one of the rungs on the arbor. Then nestle it between some foliage. I have also used these velcro tabs in this same type of way for a small alarm clock.
You could also use one or two of those pot hanging hooks and hang a decorative flower pot to hold things like a water bottle, eye glasses, etc. The pots could be plain and simple like terra cotta. Or painted, decoupaged, or mosaic to match other elements of your own personl design. The ideas are endless.
Another lighting addition could be a string of twinkle lights. They make so many of these with different design elements these days. Like butterflies, light-up flowers, even fairy lanterns, etc. Having a variety of accent lighting is an important and often overlooked element to creating the mood you are looking for when designing a room. Don't forget to add a favorite picture or mural on the wall behind the arbor and over the bed. For safety the arbor can be tied or bolted onto the bed frame from the sides. Be sure to check your measurements. A Twin bed is about 3' wide and a lot of these arbors are about 3-1/2' wide. This gives you the wiggle room with added greenery and a couple inches of ease when making the bed.
I am excited to have finally learned a little bit of how to make my own websites. I have redesigned my GypsyGDesigns.com and just started a new site called VirtualTreasureHunt.net. Hop on over and take a FREE Treasure Hunt! I have completed 2 for right now. A "Fantasy" Treasure Hunt and a "Pirates" Treasure Hunt. Once you have scavenged around various websites to get the CODE, you can send it back to me to be entered to win a TREASURE. It is set up so that you can also send the treasure hunts as part of a gift for your friends and family. They in turn send the CODE back to you to recieve their "treasure" gift from you. This works great for giving e-gift certificates and e-gift cards. If you are looking for suggestions, I offer a couple on the website.
I have designed an e-gift certificate for Gypsy G Designs that is a mini treasure hunt in itself! It is a lot of fun, too.
|Invite card customized with Smilebox|
I gave this Virtual Treasure Hunt to some family members that live in another state. I've deleted a website at the end to ensure nobody gets to their treasure before them. The collection of clues along the way end up being a coded "password" to redeem their treasure at the end.
Merry Christmas Masson Family!
My Christmas present to you is going to be a Virtual Treasure Hunt! This little adventure will take you to places that I love to visit with wonderful little clues to gather along the way. Collect all the clues in the specified order, and the treasure at the end of your hunt will be all yours! I have a list of 11 places you must visit to get your clues. Take notes as you go along as this info is important in the end.
1. If I could afford this little beauty, I would buy it in a heartbeat! Go to faeriemagazine.com ~Click your way through from Store to Fairy Houses to my favorite one of all, "Enter Twice". Then click for details. Here is your treasure gathering question... How wide is this cute little house? (Hint: you only need to write down the number)
2. To live in such a cute fairy house, you would have to get your fairy wings on! Go to fancyfairy.com ~ Click on Wings. My favorites are the Large Kira Fairy Wings. How much do they measure from base to tip?
3. Maybe we should explore our options of a little bigger house. I remember how Tammy and I used to love to look at these adorable Tom Thumb sized cottage drawings. Go to storybookhomes.biz ~ Click on the little red book. Repeat again to click on this "Truly Tiny Collection". Turn the pages until you get to one of my favorites here named Gwendolyn. View the floor plans. Read carefully in this tiny-sized print. How many square feet are on the ground level? (As always, number only)
4. Now it's time to hunt for a word. Visit my other blog at thefeatherfactory.blogspot.com ~ Here is your clue: Live Today, Cherish Yesterday, Tomorrow.
5. Speaking of tomorrow, here is a place I dream of going. Check out universalorlandoresort.com/harrypotter ~ Click on Map. With toggle zoom on find your way to Hogwarts Castle. What adventure awaits you there? Harry Potter and the Forbidden .
6. While visiting Harry Potter land go back to the main menu and visit the Gallery. Then take a peak at Honeydukes. How many people are in Honeydukes?
7. Hogwarts reminds me of another castle that is fun to explore. Go to hearstcastle.org ~ Click on Castle Tour and have fun exploring different rooms in the castle. While visiting the "Doge Suite", how many gothic arched windows do you see?
8. Find another word clue atGypsyGDesigns.artfire.com On my studio's front page there is music that plays. What is the 5th song on my playlist?
9. I've been to a restaurant that has this same name when I lived in Rhode Island. Go to www.gonewport.com/ ~ If you have the time, enjoy the 5 minute Virtual tour of Newport by clicking on the Video button. To find the restaurant, just enter it's name in the search box at the top. Once you have found it, is it located on Wharf?
10. Newport is famous for it's Victorian era. Find gorgeous Victorian dresses at shabbylaneshops.com ~ As you window shop, visit the store "Shades of Wyldemor". Click on Victorian Couture and Accessories. Find the word "Steampunk" and click on those sets of dresses. How much does the Victorian Blue Satin Brocade Gown cost? (Just the numbers)
11. You are getting closer, just a couple more to go! Find another word clue at www.cafemom.com/home/GypsyGDesigns ... There is a special clue that GLITTERS for you. Take this clue and fill in the blank at the following website: www. ... .com/thefeatherfactory ~ Once you go to this website, find the CARD designed just for you in my shop "The Feather Factory". It will reveal the secret of all the clues you have collected! (You don't need to purchase it. Just read it on the website. If you hold your curser over the picture it will enlarge it.)
Virtual Treasure Hunt